Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Outfit 10

I haven't posted any new pictures to 100 Outfits, 100 days in awhile.  The last outfit that I tried to take a picture of was so atrocious that I couldn't post it.  It was bad, oh my stars.  Anyway, the other reason I haven't posted any pictures: I've been working from home for the last couple of weeks because I've been sick.  With the blessing of my boss (and my co-workers' ears), I have been keeping my my germs and my cough to myself at home.

This is the outfit I wore into the office today.  It's a very very low-key outfit.  A fashion risk taker... I am not.  I still like it because it's nice and well-fitting.  Holy neutral batman!  If I'm going to do something like this in the future, then I'm going to have to add a Pop of Color (tm Brad Goreski) to make this a really put-together outfit.  It's safe and boring.  I can do better.  Come on, Lara.  


The smile, though... I like the smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment