Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Outfit 9



This was the outfit I wore today at work.  This outfit has been brought to you by the letters A and T: Ann Taylor.  Oh Ann Taylor, I lurrrrrveee you and your purdy clothes.  I would happily be a paid blogger on your behalf.  /end shameless plea  The top and pants are Ann Taylor, and the necklace is from The Limited.  I felt pretty good and confident in the outfit today but as usual, I feel a little different.  The outfit is nice but it's kind of boring.  A nice pop of color would have made this outfit an A+ for me.  Overall, the shirt is pretty awesome. 

Also, as you can see, Boomer follows me around the house.  She wants to be by my side at all times.  It's probably all the snuggling that her and I do; she is pretty snuggly.  

Related news: I need a life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment