Thursday, December 15, 2011

Outfit 7


Not the best photo but it has Boomer posing along with me.  How can you not love a cute dog staring into the camera?  She is so photogenic... that bitch.

While I don't like the photo (too crowded and my legs and feet look weirdly short because of the perspective, I do like this outfit.  The red blouse, which I bought from (where else?) Ann Taylor Loft, is my new favorite shirt.  It feels so comfy, and I like the detail (mini panels) on the front.  It's fun and flowy!  The necklace and pencil skirt are from - again, Ann Taylor.  The picture makes me think I should have the skirt hemmed maybe an inch, and it will help with the proportions.

Taking pictures of my outfits really helps me figure out what works and what doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment