Monday, November 22, 2010

Well

If I had to describe how I'm feeling right now, I would describe it as: like I can't wake up from a really bad hang over.  I sleep a lot, a whole heckuva lot.  Unfortunately, I go to sleep around 8 or 9, and then I wake up at 4 in the morning.  Not cool, Lara's body.  The achey feeling in my bones is slowly going away.  The first couple of days after my neulasta shot, I had to have help going up and down the stairs because the sharp pain it causes in the joints.  As much as I hate to ask for help, I don't want to fall on the stairs so I have to check my pride at the door.  I'm not sure what the plan is going to be for Chemo 2 since I was allergic to Taxotere.  I'm hoping I'm still looking at the same schedule but since the chemo is going to change, this could change too.  Oh well.

Took down the picture of me.  Had this fear I would see it on the Interwebs as some meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment