Monday, November 8, 2010

Cute Overload

My little nieces called me yesterday while the boyfriend and I were painting this new piece of furniture we bought.  Their phone call was a lovely surprise.  I came to a couple of conclusions after this phone call:

1.) I have the cutest nieces in the world.  Srsly.  The youngest girl told me how she has 10,000, maybe 12,000 Barbies ("Bahbies").  I told her that was a lot of Barbies and where does she keep them all.  "My Bahbie how-ese."  Love her.

2.) Breast cancer shouldn't be afraid of me.  Breast cancer should really be afraid of the second-to-oldest niece.  She told me that her, my SIL and her sisters were making T-shirts for me.  She really wanted me to know that they are my support team.  Awwwwwwwwww.  This girl is a smartie.  When she grows up and realizes what breast cancer has done to her family, she might go into the science field to find a cure.  I know she's just a first grader but still.

3.) The oldest niece reminds me so much of myself.  She's so weird and random, which amuses me to no end.  I have no idea where her story is going next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment