Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Last night, the boyfriend and I went to visit friends of mine who I hadn't seen in over a year, maybe a year and a half.  B and S just had a baby, so duh, a lot of time has gone by since we last saw the two of them.  My friend, B, who had met the stepsister who's my age, asked if she and I were talking again.  I replied, "Nope.  It's been about two and a half years."

B said, "Okay, I wasn't sure since the last time we talked, if the two of you were on better terms."

The boyfriend interjected and lord bless him, he knows me so well: "I would say the two of them not talking to each other is probably better terms."




I love the boyfriend.  He knows me so well.  If you don't want someone in your life, they don't have to be there.  Life's too short to suffer assholes.

1 comment: