Monday, February 28, 2011

Fuck cancer!

I had my CT scans of my head and my belly today.  They were supposed to be CTs with contrast.  Well, that did not happen.  When the tech tried to inject my IV with the dye, I screamed in pain and the tears began to flow.  If I had to rate that pain on a scale to one to 10, it was a solid nine... and I've been through anaphylactic shock.  They stopped the dye and consulted with Unibrow, who said just to do the scans with no contrast.  Thank God.  My arm has multiple puncture wounds from nurses being able to get a good stick.  I look like a fucking junkie.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Unibrow tells me and my sweetie on Thursday that I'm not doing anymore chemo.  I really don't know how much more of this I can take.  My veins have done told me to fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment