Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Son of a bitch

I just received a call from my endocrinologist's office who just told me I needed to have the nodules on my thyroid biopsied.  First, I already had one two months ago so it's frustrating when they don't listen to what you tell them.  I did mention several times I already had a biopsy done.  Second, I have fucking cancer.  Unless this is life-threatening, my thyroid is just going to have to wait its turn.  

Can't I just get a break?  I mean, seriously.  This is getting ridiculous.  I want a break from going to doctors' visits all over the city.  It's getting to me.  I have a surgeon, a PCP and now I'm going to a medical oncologist next week.  I wish I could live a semi-normal life as a cancer patient.  I don't want to be a cancer patient with a weird thyroid problem, too.

Don't mistake this post as a cry for pity.  This is just frustration, plain and simple.  

No comments:

Post a Comment